Carvedilol and Eye infection intraocular - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eye infection intraocular is reported only by a few people who take Carvedilol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Carvedilol and have Eye infection intraocular. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95,214 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
95,214 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Eye infection intraocular.
What is Carvedilol?
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 97,429 Carvedilol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eye infection intraocular?
Eye infection intraocular is found to be associated with 91 drugs and 26 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Carvedilol and Eye infection intraocular reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eye infection intraocular when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Eye infection intraocular when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Carvedilol *:
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Novolog: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bee Pollen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Besivance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coenzyme Q10: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lotemax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Oxybutynin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin D2: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eye infection intraocular *:
- Weight Fluctuation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 1 person, 50.00%
- Taste - Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
- Retinopathy (acute damage to the retina of the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Retinal Detachment (a disorder of the eye in which the retina peels away from its underlying layer of support tissue): 1 person, 50.00%
- Protein Total Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Carvedilol and have Eye infection intraocular?Check whether Eye infection intraocular is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Barold, S. S., & Upton, S. , "Hyperkalemia Induced by the Sequential Administration of Metoprolol and Carvedilol", Case reports in cardiology, 2018 Jan .
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
How severe was Eye infection intraocular and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of carvedilol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Carvedilol:
- Carvedilol (97,429 reports)
Common Carvedilol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,610 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,175 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5,548 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,013 reports
- Dizziness: 4,960 reports
- Weakness: 4,730 reports
Browse all side effects of Carvedilol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eye infection intraocular treatments and more:
- Eye infection intraocular (90 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye infection intraocular:
- Eye infection intraocular in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye infection intraocular in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye infection intraocular in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Eye infection intraocular:
- Eye infection intraocular (91 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Eye infection intraocular:
- Eye infection intraocular (26 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on carvedilol (the active ingredients of Carvedilol) and Carvedilol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humulin N and Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control - 2 seconds ago
- Sonata and Rexulti drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Sonata and Robaxin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Lithium Carbonate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Meniere'S Disease and Large Intestinal Haemorrhage - 11 seconds ago
- Inflectra and Vaginal Tumors - 12 seconds ago
- Norco and Depo-Estradiol drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Zinacef and Stress And Anxiety - 14 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Adrenal Carcinoma - 14 seconds ago
- Zinacef and Pain - 14 seconds ago