Carvedilol and Naegleri infection - from FDA reports
There is no Naegleri infection reported by people who take Carvedilol yet. This review analyzes which people have Naegleri infection with Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Naegleri infection in Carvedilol
- Subscribe to monitor Carvedilol
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Naegleri infection
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,013 users)
Naegleri infection (infection typically occurs when people go swimming or diving in warm freshwater places) (latest reports from 1 Naegleri infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Naegleri infectionNaegleri infection
Could your condition cause Naegleri infectionNaegleri infection
Carvedilol side effects
- Carvedilol side effects (42,483 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Naegleri Infection
- Support group for people who have Naegleri Infection
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol
- Will you have Lactic Acidosis with Zolpidem?
- Will you have Faeces Discoloured with Y-Linked Chromosomal Disorder?
- Lithium Carbonate and Belsomra drug interaction
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control with Risperdal?
- Zolpidem and Pepcid drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and have Lactic Acidosis?
- Support group for people who have Y-Linked Chromosomal Disorder and Faeces Discoloured?
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and Belsomra
- Support group for people who take Risperdal and have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and Pepcid
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.