Carvedilol and Nail discoloration - from FDA reports
Nail discoloration is reported only by a few people who take Carvedilol. We study 42,470 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nail discoloration. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail discoloration and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
42,470 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Nail discoloration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail discoloration when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nail discoloration when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Savella (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pradaxa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Crestor (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Foot Deformity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dental Caries (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nail discoloration when taking Carvedilol?
- Check symptoms - is nail discoloration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNail discoloration and drugs with ingredients of carvedilol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNail discoloration and Carvedilol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,011 users)
Nail discoloration has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, fungal nail infection, breast cancer (latest reports from 2,035 Nail discoloration patients).
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nail discolorationNail discoloration
Could your condition cause Nail discolorationNail discoloration
What would happen?
Questions to the study
These are just the drugs I am taking, most to do with the chemo. The Dorzolamind and Latanoprost are eye drops. I usually just take a few Lysine to keep my herpes under control when I feel an outbreak coming on. Has worked for years. And only one recent outbreak before this recent one with ...