Carvedilol and Nail ridging - from FDA reports
Nail ridging is reported only by a few people who take Carvedilol. We study 42,470 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nail ridging. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail ridging and more.
42,470 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Nail ridging
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail ridging when taking Carvedilol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nail ridging when taking Carvedilol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fungal Nail Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tolterodine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Jublia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Baby Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nail ridging in Carvedilol
- Subscribe to monitor Carvedilol
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nail ridging
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,013 users)
Nail ridging (nail has raised ridges and is thin and curved inward) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, sleep disorder, joint pain (latest reports from 149 Nail ridging patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nail ridgingNail ridging (226 drugs)
Could your condition cause Nail ridgingNail ridging (194 conditions)
Carvedilol side effects
- Carvedilol side effects (42,483 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nail Ridging
- Support group for people who have Nail Ridging
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Tammy n just started taking carvedilol 3.125 mg for the treatment of severe flushing. The drug is helping to calm the flushing but causing severe bloating. I'm taking the pill twice a day after meals. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi I'm Ms.V. and I need to know if anyone had a yeast infection from this medication and how long had you been on the med. and what were the symtoms.
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- Hi I'm Mz V I just start talking carvedilol because I couldn't take amolodipin and now I'm not feeling right. Can someone explain this to me.
- Relpax and Ketoconazole drug interaction
- Will you have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Tramadol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Tradjenta?
- Will you have Primary Polycythemia with Irbesartan?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Abelcet?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Relpax and Ketoconazole
- Support group for people who take Tramadol Hydrochloride and have Hypokalemic Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Tradjenta and have Pancreatitis?
- Support group for people who take Irbesartan and have Primary Polycythemia?
- Support group for people who take Abelcet and have Weight Gain?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.