Casodex and Confusional state - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Confusional state is found among people who take Casodex, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Casodex and have Confusional state. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,174 people who have side effects when taking Casodex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Casodex.
Among them, 217 people (2.13%) have Confusional state.
What is Casodex?
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 9,974 Casodex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Confusional state?
Confusional state is found to be associated with 3,202 drugs and 3,199 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Casodex and Confusional state reports submitted per year:
Time on Casodex when people have Confusional state *:
Gender of people who have Confusional state when taking Casodex*:
Age of people who have Confusional state when taking Casodex *:
Common drugs people take besides Casodex *:
Common side effects people have besides Confusional state *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Casodex and have Confusional state?Check whether Confusional state is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How severe was Confusional state and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bicalutamide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Casodex:
- Casodex (9,974 reports)
Common Casodex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Casodex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Confusional state treatments and more:
- Confusional state (149,699 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Confusional state:
- Confusional state in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Confusional state in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Confusional state in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Confusional state:
All the drugs that are associated with Confusional state:
- Confusional state (3,202 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Confusional state:
All the conditions that are associated with Confusional state:
- Confusional state (3,199 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bicalutamide (the active ingredients of Casodex) and Casodex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Avocado and Coronary Heart Disease - now
- Nystatin and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Viagra and Supraventricular Extrasystoles - 25 seconds ago
- Vistide and Neuropathy - Peripheral - 28 seconds ago
- Vistide and Peripheral Neuropathy - 28 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Carbon Dioxide Increased - 33 seconds ago
- Delatestryl and Diabetes - 37 seconds ago
- Viagra and Arrhythmia Supraventricular - 47 seconds ago
- Aggrenox and Multivitamin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Lower Limb Fracture - a minute ago