Casodex and Weight decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight decreased is found among people who take Casodex, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Casodex and have Weight decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,845 people who have side effects when taking Casodex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,845 people reported to have side effects when taking Casodex.
Among them, 381 people (3.87%) have Weight decreased.
What is Casodex?
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 9,974 Casodex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight decreased?
Weight decreased is found to be associated with 4,249 drugs and 4,463 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Casodex and Weight decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Casodex when people have Weight decreased *:
Gender of people who have Weight decreased when taking Casodex*:
Age of people who have Weight decreased when taking Casodex *:
Common drugs people take besides Casodex *:
Common side effects people have besides Weight decreased *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Casodex and have Weight decreased?Check whether Weight decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How severe was Weight decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bicalutamide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Casodex:
- Casodex (9,974 reports)
Common Casodex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Casodex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight decreased treatments and more:
- Weight decreased (277,342 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased (4,249 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Weight decreased:
- Weight decreased (4,463 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bicalutamide (the active ingredients of Casodex) and Casodex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa and Weight Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Quinapril Hydrochloride and Effexor Xr drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Acute Hepatic Failure - 14 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Hypersensitivity - 15 seconds ago
- Tapentadol and Skin - Clammy - 22 seconds ago
- Plegridy and Celexa drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Faslodex and Monocyte Count Decreased - 31 seconds ago
- Ispaghula and Stress And Anxiety - 32 seconds ago
- Clopra and Weight Decreased - 35 seconds ago
- Fingolimod and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 43 seconds ago