Cataflam and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people who take Cataflam. We study 1,359 people who have side effects while taking Cataflam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Urethral pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral pain and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1,359 people reported to have side effects when taking Cataflam.
Among them, 1 person (0.07%) has Urethral pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urethral pain when taking Cataflam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Inflammation: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Urethral pain while taking Cataflam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urethral pain
- Subscribe to monitor Urethral pain in Cataflam
You are not alone:
Cataflam has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Cataflam 1,441 users)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 440 Urethral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urethral painUrethral pain (321 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urethral painUrethral pain (200 conditions)
Cataflam side effects
- Cataflam side effects (1,359 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cataflama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Venous Oxygen Saturation Increased with Barbary-Fig Cactus? - now
- Will you have Male Genital Atrophy with Alphagan? - now
- Will you have Urine Output Increased with Clonidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Cysticercosis with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Penis Pain with Stavudine? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.