Cataflam and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people who take Cataflam. We study 1,222 people who have side effects while taking Cataflam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Urethral pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral pain and more.
1,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Cataflam.
Among them, 1 person (0.08%) has Urethral pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urethral pain when taking Cataflam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Inflammation: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Urethral pain in Cataflam
- Subscribe to monitor Cataflam
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urethral pain
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Cataflam has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Cataflam 1,304 users)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, urinary tract infection, metastases to bone (latest reports from 388 Urethral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urethral painUrethral pain (317 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urethral painUrethral pain (199 conditions)
Cataflam side effects
- Cataflam side effects (1,222 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cataflama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Urethral Pain
- Support group for people who have Urethral Pain
- Support group for people who take Cataflam
You may be interested in these posts
- Been taking Cataflam 50 mg. for 5 days and have mood swings and extra anxiety. Anyone out there have the same side effects?
- I have been on 50 Mg of Enbrel weekly for 13 years. Last September my Rheumatologist added Methotrexate and within 3 months I began having excruciating pain in my uterus. I have also had 4 UTI's plus a severe Respiratory Infection within the last six months. I an unable to stand or walk for...
- I guess I I thought I just lost desire for sex because of work stress and all was always tired, but I also noticed the that cataflam and my vitamins are all the drugs I take... I love sex, I have a child and my wife is getting worried that I'm no longer interested in her
- Hey guys, I'm Brandon a 19 year old guy. I occasionally smoke marijuana of a Caribbean local quality. Anyway, I have this persistent headache now for about 5/6 days and this is very unusual for me as I've only ever had an occasional headache that lasts at most a couple hours. I'm taking...
- I am a man of 54 years. Suffering erection dysfunction. I was introduced to revive, but each time I take it I have muscle pains that lasted for about 3 days unless I take Cataflam. I am introduced to viagra now, can I take viagra with Cataflam? Matthew
- Will you have Wakefulness with Ascites?
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Ascites?
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Ascites?
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Ascites?
- Will you have Sleeping with Ascites?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Ascites and Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who have Ascites and Sleeplessness?
- Support group for people who have Ascites and Sleep Issues?
- Support group for people who have Ascites and Sleeping Difficulty?
- Support group for people who have Ascites and Sleeping?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.