Cataflam and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people who take Cataflam. We study 1,222 people who have side effects while taking Cataflam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Urethral pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral pain and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Cataflam.
Among them, 1 person (0.08%) has Urethral pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urethral pain when taking Cataflam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Inflammation: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Cataflam and have Urethral pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urethral pain
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Cataflam has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Cataflam 1,304 users)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, urinary tract infection, metastases to bone (latest reports from 388 Urethral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urethral painUrethral pain (312 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urethral painUrethral pain (198 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUrethral pain and drugs with ingredients of diclofenac potassium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrethral pain and Cataflam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cataflam side effects
- Cataflam side effects (1,222 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cataflama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cataflam and have Urethral Pain
- Support group for people who have Urethral Pain
- Support group for people who take Cataflam
You may be interested in these posts
- Been taking Cataflam 50 mg. for 5 days and have mood swings and extra anxiety. Anyone out there have the same side effects?
- I have been on 50 Mg of Enbrel weekly for 13 years. Last September my Rheumatologist added Methotrexate and within 3 months I began having excruciating pain in my uterus. I have also had 4 UTI's plus a severe Respiratory Infection within the last six months. I an unable to stand or walk for...
- I guess I I thought I just lost desire for sex because of work stress and all was always tired, but I also noticed the that cataflam and my vitamins are all the drugs I take... I love sex, I have a child and my wife is getting worried that I'm no longer interested in her
- Hey guys, I'm Brandon a 19 year old guy. I occasionally smoke marijuana of a Caribbean local quality. Anyway, I have this persistent headache now for about 5/6 days and this is very unusual for me as I've only ever had an occasional headache that lasts at most a couple hours. I'm taking...
- I am a man of 54 years. Suffering erection dysfunction. I was introduced to revive, but each time I take it I have muscle pains that lasted for about 3 days unless I take Cataflam. I am introduced to viagra now, can I take viagra with Cataflam? Matthew
- Will you have Multi-Organ Failure with Gilenya?
- Will you have Sex - Delayed Ejaculation with Sinusitis?
- Will you have Renal Failure - Chronic with Lantus?
- Will you have Penile Vein Thrombosis with Plavix?
- Will you have Occult Blood Nos Positive with Flonase?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gilenya and have Multi-Organ Failure?
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Sex - Delayed Ejaculation?
- Support group for people who take Lantus and have Renal Failure - Chronic?
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Penile Vein Thrombosis?
- Support group for people who take Flonase and have Occult Blood Nos Positive?
- What to expect when you take Gilenya and have Multi-Organ Failure?
- What to expect when you have Sinusitis and Sex - Delayed Ejaculation?
- What to expect when you take Lantus and have Renal Failure - Chronic?
- What to expect when you take Plavix and have Penile Vein Thrombosis?
- What to expect when you take Flonase and have Occult Blood Nos Positive?
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Januvia, Atorvastatin Calcium, Glipizide, Fenofibrate, Atenolol, Norvasc, Metformin
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Farxiga, Tresiba
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Meloxicam, Lyrica
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Pepcid, Otezla, Hydroxyzine, Lamictal, Lexapro
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Colace
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.