Cefadroxil and Drug withdrawal syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug withdrawal syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Cefadroxil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cefadroxil and have Drug withdrawal syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,776 people who have side effects while taking Cefadroxil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,776 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefadroxil.
Among them, 5 people (0.28%) have Drug withdrawal syndrome.
What is Cefadroxil?
Cefadroxil has active ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 1,852 Cefadroxil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) is found to be associated with 2,217 drugs and 1,553 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cefadroxil and Drug withdrawal syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Cefadroxil *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Cefadroxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Cefadroxil *:
- Oxycontin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Premarin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vimovo: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 20.00%
- Amitiza: 1 person, 20.00%
- Azithromycin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bystolic: 1 person, 20.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Drug withdrawal syndrome *:
- Drug Dependence: 3 people, 60.00%
- Road Traffic Accident: 2 people, 40.00%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tendon Disorder (disease of tendon): 1 person, 20.00%
- Ligament Rupture (tear in ligament): 1 person, 20.00%
- Ankle Fracture: 1 person, 20.00%
- Communication Disorder (speech and language disorder): 1 person, 20.00%
- Completed Suicide (act of taking one's own life): 1 person, 20.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 40.00%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 20.00%
- Vulvovaginal Discomfort: 1 person, 20.00%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 1 person, 20.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cefadroxil and have Drug withdrawal syndrome?Check whether Drug withdrawal syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug withdrawal syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome and drugs with ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate (9 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cefadroxil:
- Cefadroxil (1,852 reports)
Common Cefadroxil side effects:
- Pain: 210 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 151 reports
- Rashes (redness): 138 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 131 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 111 reports
- Weakness: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Cefadroxil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug withdrawal syndrome treatments and more:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (101,552 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Oxycontin: 38,549 reports
- Dilaudid: 12,851 reports
- Ms contin: 12,181 reports
- Oxycodone: 9,593 reports
- Paxil: 9,545 reports
- Cymbalta: 9,040 reports
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 5,405 reports
- Effexor: 5,117 reports
- Morphine: 4,987 reports
- Butrans: 4,695 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (2,217 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Pain: 10,392 reports
- Depression: 10,136 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,963 reports
- Back pain: 2,041 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (1,553 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate (the active ingredients of Cefadroxil) and Cefadroxil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mitomycin and Urinary Frequency Aggravated - now
- Strattera and Myasthenia Gravis - 12 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and High Risk Sexual Behavior - 13 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Strattera drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Nonspecific Reaction - 18 seconds ago
- Rapamune and Retinal Pigment Epitheliopathy - 21 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Cefdinir drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Restasis and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Unisom drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Cipro and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - 29 seconds ago