Will you have Cns ventriculitis with Cefazolin sodium - from FDA reports
Cns ventriculitis is reported only by a few people who take Cefazolin Sodium. We study 2,089 people who have side effects while taking Cefazolin sodium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Cns ventriculitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Cns ventriculitis and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cefazolin sodium (the active ingredients of Cefazolin sodium) and Cefazolin sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Cns ventriculitis are also considered in the study.
What is Cefazolin sodium?
Cefazolin sodium has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Cefazolin sodium 2,095 users)
What is Cns ventriculitis?
Cns ventriculitis (inflammation of the ventricles in the brain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety, depression, intraventricular haemorrhage, sleep disorder (latest reports from 232 Cns ventriculitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,089 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefazolin sodium.
Among them, 1 person (0.05%) has Cns ventriculitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cns ventriculitis when taking Cefazolin sodium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ritodrine Hcl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gentamicin Sulfate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cefotaxime Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ampicillin Trihydrate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sepsis Neonatal (a bacterial infection in the blood. it is found in infants during the first month of life): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rash Neonatal (skin rash affecting healthy newborn babies): 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 100.00%
- Meningitis Neonatal (inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges in neonate): 1 person, 100.00%
- Listeriosis (a food borne illness caused by listeria monocytogenes, bacteria found in soil and water): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intraventricular Haemorrhage Neonatal (intraventricular bleeding in newborn): 1 person, 100.00%
- Foetal Movements Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Foetal Distress Syndrome (altered heart rate or rhythm and leading tocompromised blood flow or changes in blood chemistry of foetus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cns ventriculitis while taking Cefazolin sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cns ventriculitis
- Subscribe to monitor Cns ventriculitis in Cefazolin sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Cefazolin sodium
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Cefazolin sodium and have Cns ventriculitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Cns ventriculitisCns ventriculitis (157 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cns ventriculitisCns ventriculitis (92 conditions)
Cefazolin sodium side effects
- Cefazolin sodium side effects (2,089 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Cefazolin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Subcutaneous Emphysema with Sinus Congestion? - now
- Will you have Tissue Emphysema with Sinus Congestion? - now
- Will you have Subcutaneous Air with Sinus Congestion? - now
- Will you have Crepitus with Sinus Congestion? - now
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Arestin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Arestin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Injury with Tacrolimus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Peripheral Artery Disease? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Arestin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Emesis with Arestin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.