Cefdinir and Auricular swelling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Auricular swelling is reported only by a few people who take Cefdinir.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cefdinir and have Auricular swelling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,423 people who have side effects while taking Cefdinir from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,423 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefdinir.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Auricular swelling.
What is Cefdinir?
Cefdinir has active ingredients of cefdinir. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 7,117 Cefdinir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Auricular swelling?
Auricular swelling (swelling in the ear) is found to be associated with 516 drugs and 314 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cefdinir and Auricular swelling reports submitted per year:
Time on Cefdinir when people have Auricular swelling *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Auricular swelling when taking Cefdinir *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Auricular swelling when taking Cefdinir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cefdinir *:
- Vivelle-Dot: 2 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Soma: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fiorinal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diazepam: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fentanyl-100: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Auricular swelling *:
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 66.67%
- Swelling Face: 2 people, 66.67%
- Application Site Erythema (redness of the skin at application site): 2 people, 66.67%
- Application Site Rash: 2 people, 66.67%
- Application Site Reaction: 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 66.67%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Swelling: 2 people, 66.67%
- Aphonia (inability to produce voice): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cefdinir and have Auricular swelling?Check whether Auricular swelling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Auricular swelling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cefdinir:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cefdinir:
- Cefdinir (7,117 reports)
Common Cefdinir side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cefdinir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Auricular swelling treatments and more:
- Auricular swelling (933 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Auricular swelling:
- Auricular swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Auricular swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Auricular swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Auricular swelling:
- Auricular swelling (517 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Auricular swelling:
- Auricular swelling (314 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefdinir (the active ingredients of Cefdinir) and Cefdinir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metastases To Bone and Osteonecrosis Of Jaw - 2 seconds ago
- Zevalin and Cancer Pain - 4 seconds ago
- Nasal Congestion and drugs of ingredients of leuprolide acetate - 8 seconds ago
- Serzone vs. Fanapt - 14 seconds ago
- Sulfadiazine and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 14 seconds ago
- Stroke and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 25 seconds ago
- Cortisone Acetate and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Fuzeon and Itching - 38 seconds ago
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) and drugs of ingredients of cefuroxime axetil - 39 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Psychiatric Symptom - 43 seconds ago