Ceftriaxone and Blister - from FDA reports
Blister is found among people who take Ceftriaxone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Diclofenac Sodium, and have Fever. This review analyzes which people have Blister with Ceftriaxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,898 people who have side effects when taking Ceftriaxone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
12,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Ceftriaxone.
Among them, 104 people (0.81%) have Blister
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ceftriaxone when people have Blister *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone *:
- female: 52.43 %
- male: 47.57 %
Age of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone *:
- 0-1: 1.11 %
- 2-9: 7.78 %
- 10-19: 1.11 %
- 20-29: 4.44 %
- 30-39: 10.0 %
- 40-49: 30.0 %
- 50-59: 7.78 %
- 60+: 37.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fever (14 people, 13.46%)
- Pneumonia (6 people, 5.77%)
- Infection (6 people, 5.77%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 5.77%)
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 4.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diclofenac Sodium (15 people, 14.42%)
- Dilantin (10 people, 9.62%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 8.65%)
- Pepcid (8 people, 7.69%)
- Neurontin (7 people, 6.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (45 people, 43.27%)
- Itching (27 people, 25.96%)
- Skin Exfoliation (23 people, 22.12%)
- Erythema Multiforme (22 people, 21.15%)
- Fever (21 people, 20.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone?
- Check symptoms - is blister caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlister and drugs with ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlister and Ceftriaxone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ceftriaxone has active ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium. It is often used in typhoid fever. (latest outcomes from Ceftriaxone 12,989 users)
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis (latest reports from 28,903 Blister patients).
Browse all side effects of Ceftriaxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with BlisterBlister
Could your condition cause BlisterBlister
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I read with great interest your natural remedies for tendonitis. Could you please give amounts of ingredients for juicing? Also what are sea vegetables and where can you purchase them? Do you think this will naturally cure tendonitis or just relieve symptoms? Thank you!!! Bonnie
I have severe tendonitis in both shoulders can not function hurts so bad. I am on an IV push with Ceftriaxone it's been three weeks. I have told several doctors including my infectious diseases Doctor that I had tendonitis bad and my weekly nurse. What should I do to help with the severe pain. I ...
I've had severe plaque psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis for years, I started taking methotrexate briefly, then was switched to Humira,for 4-5 mos., psoriasis no better, all hair fell out, eyelashes,eyebrows, body hair,etc., arthritis is worse, loss of feeling in feet, sides of legs, partial ...