Cefuroxime sodium and Tumor - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tumor is found among people who take Cefuroxime sodium, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cefuroxime sodium and have Tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,065 people who have side effects when taking Cefuroxime sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,065 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefuroxime sodium.
Among them, 6 people (0.56%) have Tumor.
What is Cefuroxime sodium?
Cefuroxime sodium has active ingredients of cefuroxime sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,067 Cefuroxime sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tumor?
Tumor is found to be associated with 2,263 drugs and 1,583 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cefuroxime sodium and Tumor reports submitted per year:
Time on Cefuroxime sodium when people have Tumor *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tumor when taking Cefuroxime sodium *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Tumor when taking Cefuroxime sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Cefuroxime sodium *:
- Bricanyl: 3 people, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 50.00%
- Paracetamol: 3 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 50.00%
- Oxycontin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 50.00%
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen: 3 people, 50.00%
- Pulmicort Respules: 3 people, 50.00%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 50.00%
- Primidone: 2 people, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Tumor *:
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 50.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 2 people, 33.33%
- Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease (group of lung diseases affecting the interstitium): 2 people, 33.33%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hair Growth Abnormal: 1 person, 16.67%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gangrene (body tissue dies): 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 3 people, 50.00%
- Haemophilic Arthropathy (permanent joint disease): 3 people, 50.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 50.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cefuroxime sodium and have Tumor?Check whether Tumor is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tumor and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cefuroxime sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cefuroxime sodium:
- Cefuroxime sodium (1,067 reports)
Tumor treatments and more:
- Tumor (32,722 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tumor:
- Tumor in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tumor in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tumor in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tumor:
All the drugs that are associated with Tumor:
- Tumor (2,263 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tumor:
All the conditions that are associated with Tumor:
- Tumor (1,583 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefuroxime sodium (the active ingredients of Cefuroxime sodium) and Cefuroxime sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Haldol and Headache - 3 seconds ago
- Kidney Stones and drugs of ingredients of azelaic acid - 4 seconds ago
- Urinary Incontinence in Propranolol Hydrochloride, how severe and when it was recovered? - 11 seconds ago
- Felbatol and Bleeding Into The Skin - 11 seconds ago
- Calcium Citrate and Akathisia - 17 seconds ago
- Jakafi and Albuterol drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Parkinson'S Disease - 55 seconds ago
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw and drugs of ingredients of romosozumab-aqqg - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Synjardy Xr drug interaction - a minute ago
- Benadryl and Sirolimus drug interaction - a minute ago