Celebrex and Cradle cap - from FDA reports
Cradle cap is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Adriamycin Pfs, and have Muscle injury. This review analyzes which people have Cradle cap with Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,692 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 03, 2017
98,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Cradle cap
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Cradle cap *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cradle cap when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Cradle cap when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Muscle Injury (4 people, 66.67%)
- Tendonitis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Eczema (2 people, 33.33%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vinblastine Sulfate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Prochlorperazine (2 people, 33.33%)
- Morphine Sulfate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Augmentin '125' (2 people, 33.33%)
- Adriamycin Pfs (2 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swelling (4 people, 66.67%)
- Nerve Injury (4 people, 66.67%)
- Head Discomfort (4 people, 66.67%)
- Angiopathy (4 people, 66.67%)
- Ageusia (4 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cradle cap when taking Celebrex?
- Check symptoms - is cradle cap caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCradle cap and drugs with ingredients of celecoxib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCradle cap and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
Cradle cap (a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly skin of scalp) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,014 Cradle cap patients).
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cradle capCradle cap
Could your condition cause Cradle capCradle cap
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was diagnosed with DVT about 3 weeks ago. I was prescribed Xarelto 10 mg once per day. I went back to the doctor and was this time prescribed Celebrex 200 mg once per day. WHen I got home I looked up Celebrex and it appears to be for Arthritis. I don't see it mentioned for the treatment of ...
I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...