Celebrex and Hypolipidaemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hypolipidaemia is reported only by a few people who take Celebrex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Celebrex and have Hypolipidaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 137,119 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
137,119 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Hypolipidaemia.
What is Celebrex?
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 140,532 Celebrex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hypolipidaemia?
Hypolipidaemia (an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood) is found to be associated with 126 drugs and 50 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Celebrex and Hypolipidaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypolipidaemia when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hypolipidaemia when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Celebrex *:
- Prilosec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zonalon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyzaar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hypolipidaemia *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
- X-Ray Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Excoriation (to tear or wear off the skin of): 1 person, 50.00%
- Crepitations (noises are produced by the rubbing of parts one against the other): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dermatitis Contact (skin reaction (dermatitis) resulting from exposure to allergens): 1 person, 50.00%
- Device Occlusion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diastolic Dysfunction: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 50.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Celebrex and have Hypolipidaemia?Check whether Hypolipidaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypolipidaemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of celecoxib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Celebrex:
- Celebrex (140,532 reports)
Common Celebrex side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 16,713 reports
- Pain: 13,601 reports
- Joint pain: 10,756 reports
- Heart attack: 9,103 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,070 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,329 reports
Browse all side effects of Celebrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypolipidaemia treatments and more:
- Hypolipidaemia (280 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypolipidaemia:
- Hypolipidaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypolipidaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypolipidaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Hypolipidaemia:
- Hypolipidaemia (126 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Hypolipidaemia:
- Hypolipidaemia (50 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on celecoxib (the active ingredients of Celebrex) and Celebrex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estrace and Somatisation Disorder - a second ago
- Octreotide Acetate and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Mononitrate and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) - 9 seconds ago
- Haldol and Duopa drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Senna and Restless Leg Syndrome - 16 seconds ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Hepatotoxicity - 16 seconds ago
- Iodixanol and Death - 45 seconds ago
- Hypotonia and Sprains - 45 seconds ago
- Dermatitis Atopic Aggravated and Stem Cell Transplant - 47 seconds ago
- Adderall 5 and Urinary Tract Infection - 48 seconds ago