Who have Malabsorption with Celebrex - from FDA reports
Malabsorption is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benicar, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 106,010 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
106,010 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 71 people (0.07%) have Malabsorption
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Malabsorption *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Malabsorption when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 80.85 %
- male: 19.15 %
Age of people who have Malabsorption when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.81 %
- 40-49: 32.43 %
- 50-59: 13.51 %
- 60+: 43.24 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 34 people, 47.89%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 13 people, 18.31%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 12.68%
- Diabetes: 7 people, 9.86%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 8.45%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Benicar: 30 people, 42.25%
- Benicar Hct: 22 people, 30.99%
- Ambien: 20 people, 28.17%
- Xanax: 20 people, 28.17%
- Neurontin: 18 people, 25.35%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 23 people, 32.39%
- Constipation: 21 people, 29.58%
- High Blood Pressure: 20 people, 28.17%
- Fall: 19 people, 26.76%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 19 people, 26.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Malabsorption while taking Celebrex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malabsorption
- Subscribe to monitor Malabsorption in Celebrex
You are not alone:
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 108,955 users)
Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 5,849 Malabsorption patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalabsorptionMalabsorption (1,243 drugs)
Could your condition cause MalabsorptionMalabsorption (854 conditions)
Celebrex side effects
- Celebrex side effects (106,050 reports)
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Aleve and Valium - now
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Oat Grain? - now
- Paeonia Triternata and L-Carnosine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Haematocrit Increased with Carisoprodol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vestibular Schwannoma with Thyroidectomy? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Amitril, Lamotrigine - 54 minutes ago
- Prediction of Lexapro for a 41 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Zofran, Zoloft - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metformin, Oxazepam, Gliclazide, Omeprazole, Effexor, Lamotrigine - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.