Celebrex and Supraventricular tachycardia - from FDA reports
Supraventricular tachycardia is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Fosamax, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 106,010 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
106,010 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 95 people (0.09%) have Supraventricular tachycardia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Supraventricular tachycardia *:
- < 1 month: 6.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.67 %
Gender of people who have Supraventricular tachycardia when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 75.82 %
- male: 24.18 %
Age of people who have Supraventricular tachycardia when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 10 people, 10.53%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 9 people, 9.47%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 7.37%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 6.32%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 4.21%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 18 people, 18.95%
- Zometa: 16 people, 16.84%
- Ambien: 14 people, 14.74%
- Vioxx: 13 people, 13.68%
- Aspirin: 13 people, 13.68%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 33 people, 34.74%
- Chest Pain: 32 people, 33.68%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 31 people, 32.63%
- High Blood Pressure: 31 people, 32.63%
- Joint Pain: 27 people, 28.42%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Supraventricular tachycardia while taking Celebrex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Supraventricular tachycardia
- Subscribe to monitor Supraventricular tachycardia in Celebrex
You are not alone:
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 108,955 users)
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression, pain (latest reports from 11,776 Supraventricular tachycardia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Supraventricular tachycardiaSupraventricular tachycardia (1,662 drugs)
Could your condition cause Supraventricular tachycardiaSupraventricular tachycardia (1,212 conditions)
Celebrex side effects
- Celebrex side effects (106,050 reports)
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Midol drug interaction - now
- Warfarin Sodium and Nortriptyline Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Migranal and Lyrica drug interaction - now
- Will you have Nuchal Rigidity with Amlodipine Besylate? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Desmopressin Acetate and have Sexual Dysfunction - Male? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Zopiclone - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Yasmin - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Tecfidera - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Latuda for a 35 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Latuda - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.