Celexa and Congenital cystic kidney disease - from FDA reports
Congenital cystic kidney disease is reported only by a few people who take Celexa. We study 37,736 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA. Among them, 3 have Congenital cystic kidney disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Congenital cystic kidney disease and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
37,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Congenital cystic kidney disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Congenital cystic kidney disease when taking Celexa *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Congenital cystic kidney disease when taking Celexa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Emphysema (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (2 people, 66.67%)
- Provigil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Glucotrol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Avandia (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 66.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 66.67%)
- Visual Acuity Reduced (1 person, 33.33%)
- Factor V Leiden Mutation (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Congenital cystic kidney disease when taking Celexa?
- Check symptoms - is congenital cystic kidney disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCongenital cystic kidney disease and drugs with ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCongenital cystic kidney disease and Celexa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,500 users)
Congenital cystic kidney disease
Congenital cystic kidney disease (multiple sac of air filled in both kidneys) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, depression, kidney transplant, hiv infection (latest reports from 1,445 Congenital cystic kidney disease patients).
Browse all side effects of Celexaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Congenital cystic kidney diseaseCongenital cystic kidney disease
Could your condition cause Congenital cystic kidney diseaseCongenital cystic kidney disease
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've been taking both these medications for a while now, but I recently moved and forgot my medication schedule. I was certain that I took my Topamax in morning and Celexa at night, but have been taking both at morning since the move. I dont have insurance as of now to talk to a doctor ...
User reviews to the study
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
Hi, I've been taking celexa for more than 15 years. 7 years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I thought it was due to my mother having it. It may be due to the celexa. What have you done to help reverse your osteoporosis? Please help.