Cellcept and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased - from FDA reports
Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased is found among people who take Cellcept, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neoral, and have Stem cell transplant. This review analyzes which people have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased with Cellcept. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,965 people who have side effects when taking Cellcept from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
21,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Cellcept.
Among them, 8 people (0.04%) have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cellcept when people have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased when taking Cellcept *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased when taking Cellcept *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stem Cell Transplant (3 people, 37.50%)
- Oropharyngeal Discomfort (1 person, 12.50%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 person, 12.50%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neoral (6 people, 75.00%)
- Prograf (4 people, 50.00%)
- Prozac (1 person, 12.50%)
- Kayexalate (1 person, 12.50%)
- Bactrim (1 person, 12.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (5 people, 62.50%)
- Haemolytic Anaemia (4 people, 50.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dehydration (1 person, 12.50%)
- Agranulocytosis (1 person, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased when taking Cellcept?
- Check symptoms - is blood bilirubin unconjugated increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood bilirubin unconjugated increased and drugs with ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood bilirubin unconjugated increased and Cellcept from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cellcept has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Cellcept 22,589 users)
Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 711 Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Cellcepta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood bilirubin unconjugated increasedBlood bilirubin unconjugated increased
Could your condition cause Blood bilirubin unconjugated increasedBlood bilirubin unconjugated increased
- Stem cell transplant and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
- Oropharyngeal discomfort and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
- Multiple sclerosis and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
- Glioblastoma multiforme and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
- Convulsion and Blood bilirubin unconjugated increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I gained 30 lbs within 2-3 months of the initial doses of CellCept. Nothing I have done to try to lose this weight as helped. I exercise daily, including walking 2 miles, mostly vegan except occasional salmon, sea bass, grouper(I am not out to save the food chain just lose weight, more lake a ...
I have Limited Scleroderma. My condition is worsening so I was put on Cellcept and I use Marijuana for my breakthrough pain as opposed to the prescribed Percocet. I just started taking the Cellcept today.Does anyone know of any kind of side effects this two drugs may cause together? I do take ...
User reviews to the study
I have been taking cellcept and prednisolone for 2 years (tapering) due to rare disease "VKH". Now am experiencing severe joint pain all over my body. Im not sure if it's from cellcept or prednisolone. Anyone here with the same case?
I have severe eczema and have been through a variety of treatments unsuccessfully. Most recently my MD prescribed Cellcept, which I have been on for 6 weeks. Since starting it, I now have a rash on my torso, limbs & even my scalp itches. I am sometimes up all night from itching. I take ...
I've only been taking Simvastin 5 mgs for about 3 weeks for a high cholesterol level, but the problem is I've been taking Cellceot for 8 yrs for a transplanted kidney. I heard ftom one doctor it may interact with Cellcept but another Doctor told me ot was only 5mgs and it would not interact. I ...