Cephalexin and Breast cancer female - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast cancer female is found among people who take Cephalexin, especially for people who are 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cephalexin and have Breast cancer female. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,700 people who have side effects when taking Cephalexin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,700 people reported to have side effects when taking Cephalexin.
Among them, 19 people (0.08%) have Breast cancer female.
What is Cephalexin?
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. eHealthMe is studying from 26,030 Cephalexin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast cancer female?
Breast cancer female is found to be associated with 1,050 drugs and 576 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cephalexin and Breast cancer female reports submitted per year:
Time on Cephalexin when people have Breast cancer female *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Cephalexin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.56 %
- 50-59: 44.44 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Cephalexin *:
- Provera: 10 people, 52.63%
- Prempro: 8 people, 42.11%
- Estraderm: 6 people, 31.58%
- Premarin: 5 people, 26.32%
- Climara: 4 people, 21.05%
- Boniva: 4 people, 21.05%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 3 people, 15.79%
- Calcium: 3 people, 15.79%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 15.79%
- Norco: 3 people, 15.79%
Common side effects people have besides Breast cancer female *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 31.58%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 26.32%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 21.05%
- Lymphoedema (localized fluid retention and tissue swelling): 4 people, 21.05%
- Scar: 4 people, 21.05%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 3 people, 15.79%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 3 people, 15.79%
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal in the neck): 3 people, 15.79%
- Memory Loss: 3 people, 15.79%
- Cough: 3 people, 15.79%
Common conditions people have *:
- Menopausal Symptoms: 4 people, 21.05%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 21.05%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 15.79%
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome: 3 people, 15.79%
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica (pain in many muscles): 3 people, 15.79%
- Pain: 3 people, 15.79%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 15.79%
- Neck Pain: 3 people, 15.79%
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (heart's mitral valve doesn't work well): 2 people, 10.53%
- Hepatitis C: 2 people, 10.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cephalexin and have Breast cancer female?Check whether Breast cancer female is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
How severe was Breast cancer female and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cephalexin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cephalexin:
- Cephalexin (26,030 reports)
Common Cephalexin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cephalexin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast cancer female treatments and more:
- Breast cancer female (78,997 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast cancer female:
- Breast cancer female in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast cancer female in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast cancer female in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast cancer female:
All the drugs that are associated with Breast cancer female:
- Breast cancer female (1,050 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast cancer female:
All the conditions that are associated with Breast cancer female:
- Breast cancer female (576 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cephalexin (the active ingredients of Cephalexin) and Cephalexin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Viith Nerve Paralysis - now
- Mebendazole and Prilosec drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Zanaflex drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Augmentin Xr and Prednisone drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Silver and Glyburide drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Aldara and Coronary Heart Disease - 41 seconds ago
- Niacin and Ventricular Extrasystoles - 46 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Amitiza drug interaction - a minute ago
- Duexis and Clarinex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Primidone and Heparin Sodium drug interaction - a minute ago