Cephalexin and Vaginitis - from FDA reports
Vaginitis is reported only by a few people who take Cephalexin. We study 11,031 people who have side effects while taking Cephalexin from FDA. Among them, 4 have Vaginitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
11,031 people reported to have side effects when taking Cephalexin.
Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Vaginitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginitis when taking Cephalexin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 75 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 75.00%)
- Tegretol (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cefzil (2 people, 50.00%)
- Azmacort (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tearfulness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Malaise (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fall (2 people, 50.00%)
- Confusional State (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chills (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vaginitis when taking Cephalexin?
- Check symptoms - is vaginitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginitis and drugs with ingredients of cephalexin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginitis and Cephalexin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 12,232 users)
Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina) has been reported by people with birth control, pain, depression, stress and anxiety, hepatitis c (latest reports from 1,317 Vaginitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Cephalexina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with VaginitisVaginitis
Could your condition cause VaginitisVaginitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Daughter aged 20 was put on antibiotics for a throat infection and since then, her pressure has been in the range of 80/56 and 80/60. She is also aenemic for many years. She puked badly last night and almost fainted. Is this cause for worry? Please advise what action should be taken. Thank you
I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...