Cernevit-12 and Thrombocytopenia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thrombocytopenia is found among people who take Cernevit-12, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cernevit-12 and have Thrombocytopenia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 282 people who have side effects when taking Cernevit-12 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
282 people reported to have side effects when taking Cernevit-12.
Among them, 28 people (9.93%) have Thrombocytopenia.
What is Cernevit-12?
Cernevit-12 has active ingredients of alpha-tocopherol; ascorbic acid; biotin; cholecalciferol; cyanocobalamin; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a. eHealthMe is studying from 284 Cernevit-12 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thrombocytopenia?
Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood) is found to be associated with 3,724 drugs and 4,305 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cernevit-12 and Thrombocytopenia reports submitted per year:
Time on Cernevit-12 when people have Thrombocytopenia *:
Gender of people who have Thrombocytopenia when taking Cernevit-12*:
Age of people who have Thrombocytopenia when taking Cernevit-12 *:
Common drugs people take besides Cernevit-12 *:
Common side effects people have besides Thrombocytopenia *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cernevit-12 and have Thrombocytopenia?Check whether Thrombocytopenia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- YavasogluI, I., TurgutkayaII, A., & BolamanIII, Z., "Chlorella-induced thrombocytopenia", DATA, 2018 Jan .
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
- Onder H, Arsava EM, Arat A, Topcuoglu MA, "Acute middle cerebral artery occlusion treated by thrombectomy in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome and severe thrombocytopenia", Journal of vascular and interventional neurology, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Thrombocytopenia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alpha-tocopherol; ascorbic acid; biotin; cholecalciferol; cyanocobalamin; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a:
- Thrombocytopenia and drugs with ingredients of alpha-tocopherol; ascorbic acid; biotin; cholecalciferol; cyanocobalamin; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a (4,379 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cernevit-12:
- Cernevit-12 (284 reports)
Thrombocytopenia treatments and more:
- Thrombocytopenia (226,205 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thrombocytopenia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thrombocytopenia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thrombocytopenia:
All the drugs that are associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia (3,724 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thrombocytopenia:
All the conditions that are associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia (4,305 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alpha-tocopherol; ascorbic acid; biotin; cholecalciferol; cyanocobalamin; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a (the active ingredients of Cernevit-12) and Cernevit-12 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Ulcerative Keratitis - 7 seconds ago
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Olmetec and Ileal Perforation - 14 seconds ago
- Corgard and Vesicare drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tropicamide and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Corgard and Veltassa drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Renal Cell Carcinoma and Insomnia - 18 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Skin Atrophy - 25 seconds ago
- Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate and Restless Leg Syndrome - 38 seconds ago
- Concerta and Penicillin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago