Cetirizine hydrochloride and Lip swelling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Lip swelling is found among people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Lip swelling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,208 people who have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,208 people reported to have side effects when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride.
Among them, 158 people (0.71%) have Lip swelling.
What is Cetirizine hydrochloride?
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 23,574 Cetirizine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lip swelling?
Lip swelling is found to be associated with 2,053 drugs and 1,499 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cetirizine hydrochloride and Lip swelling reports submitted per year:
Time on Cetirizine hydrochloride when people have Lip swelling *:
Gender of people who have Lip swelling when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride*:
Age of people who have Lip swelling when taking Cetirizine hydrochloride *:
Common drugs people take besides Cetirizine hydrochloride *:
Common side effects people have besides Lip swelling *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cetirizine hydrochloride and have Lip swelling?Check whether Lip swelling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Lip swelling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cetirizine hydrochloride:
- Cetirizine hydrochloride (23,574 reports)
Common Cetirizine hydrochloride side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 7,865 reports
- Pain: 7,332 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,183 reports
- Hair loss: 6,029 reports
- Rashes (redness): 5,684 reports
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 5,667 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 5,661 reports
Browse all side effects of Cetirizine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Lip swelling treatments and more:
- Lip swelling (29,133 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Lip swelling:
- Lip swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lip swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lip swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Lip swelling:
- Lisinopril: 1,562 reports
- Aspirin: 1,297 reports
- Prednisone: 1,068 reports
- Amlodipine: 952 reports
- Omeprazole: 943 reports
- Ibu: 860 reports
- Ibuprofen: 859 reports
- Profen: 859 reports
- Metformin: 852 reports
- Ramipril: 749 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Lip swelling:
- Lip swelling (2,053 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lip swelling:
- High blood pressure: 2,242 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 950 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 777 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 742 reports
- Pain: 740 reports
- Asthma: 639 reports
- Depression: 539 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Lip swelling:
- Lip swelling (1,499 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cetirizine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Cetirizine hydrochloride) and Cetirizine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Leukopenia in Lymepak, how severe and when it was recovered? - a second ago
- Dronedarone and Memory Loss - 2 seconds ago
- Victoza and Gaba drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Paleness - 6 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Diflucan drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Acth and Amlodipine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nasacort and Premature Baby - 8 seconds ago
- Triumeq and Escitalopram drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Melatonin and Cystitis Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Fibromyalgia - 14 seconds ago