Who have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma with Chantix - from FDA reports
There is no Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
- Subscribe to monitor Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma in Chantix
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Chantix and have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 81,345 users)
Facial Nerve Palsy Due To Birth Trauma
Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma (paralysis of face nerve due to birth injury) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Facial nerve palsy due to birth traumaFacial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
Could your condition cause Facial nerve palsy due to birth traumaFacial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (79,346 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Chantix to similar drugs:
- Chantix vs Adderall xr 20
- Chantix vs Bupropion hydrochloride
- Chantix vs Buspirone hcl
- Chantix vs Cannabis
- Chantix vs Emsam
- Chantix vs Endep
- Chantix vs Escitalopram
- Chantix vs Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Chantix vs Lyrica
- Chantix vs Modafinil
- Chantix vs Niacin
- Chantix vs Nicoderm cq
- Chantix vs Nicorette
- Chantix vs Nicotine
- Chantix vs Nicotine polacrilex
- Chantix vs Percocet
- Chantix vs Sertraline
- Chantix vs Sinequan
- Chantix vs Tramadol
- Chantix vs Vitamin d
- Chantix vs Vyvanse
- Chantix vs Wellbutrin
- Chantix vs Wellbutrin sr
- Chantix vs Wellbutrin xl
- Chantix vs Xanax xr
- Chantix vs Zyban
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Plantar Fasciitis with Mitral Valve Prolapse? - a second ago
- Will you have Fatigue with Zyvox? - a second ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Zyvox? - a second ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Zyvox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Zyvox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Zyvox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Zyvox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Macroangiopathy with Sertraline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pertussis with Spiriva? - 3 seconds ago
- Aleve and Oxaliplatin drug interactions for women aged 20-29 - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Trokendi Xr, Protonix - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Spironolactone, Celexa, Tacrolimus, Torsemide, Everolimus for a 65 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Asa, Vitamin D3, Buspar, Zantac - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Depakote - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hcl, Nexplanon, Protonix, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Tresiba, Synthroid, Singulair, Diamox, Spironolactone, Seroquel, Victoza, Nuvigil, Glucophage Xr, Adderall, Humulin R, Pristiq - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Concerta, Zoloft, Rexulti, Lamictal, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.