Chantix and Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma - from FDA reports
There is no Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
- Subscribe to monitor Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Facial Nerve Palsy Due To Birth Trauma
Facial nerve palsy due to birth trauma (paralysis of face nerve due to birth injury) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Facial nerve palsy due to birth traumaFacial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
Could your condition cause Facial nerve palsy due to birth traumaFacial nerve palsy due to birth trauma
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Sleeping with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Sleep Aid with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Inability To Sleep with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Dyssomnia with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Difficulty Falling Asleep with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Can'T Sleep with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Vaccination Site Scab with Mycelex?
- Will you have Cannot Sleep with Levofloxacin?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.