Chantix and Facial nerve palsy - from FDA reports
There is no Facial nerve palsy reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Facial nerve palsy with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Facial nerve palsy while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Facial nerve palsy
- Subscribe to monitor Facial nerve palsy in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Facial Nerve Palsy
Facial nerve palsy (paralysis of face nerve) has been reported by people with generalized anxiety disorder, insomnia, metabolism, chronic pain, energy preservation (latest reports from 19 Facial nerve palsy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Facial nerve palsyFacial nerve palsy
Could your condition cause Facial nerve palsyFacial nerve palsy
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Suicide Attempt with Digoxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Scheuermann'S Disease with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Roundback with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Postural Kyphosis with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hunchback with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine, Topiramate - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Adderall, Lexapro - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Paxil, Levo-t, Valium - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.