Chantix and Factor ix inhibition - from FDA reports
There is no Factor ix inhibition reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Factor ix inhibition with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Factor ix inhibition while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Factor ix inhibition
- Subscribe to monitor Factor ix inhibition in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Factor Ix Inhibition
Factor ix inhibition (suppression of factor ix) has been reported by people with factor ix deficiency, preventive health care, haemophilia, haemarthrosis, thermal burn (latest reports from 81 Factor ix inhibition patients).
Drugs that are associated with Factor ix inhibitionFactor ix inhibition
Could your condition cause Factor ix inhibitionFactor ix inhibition
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Thin Blood with Invega Sustenna? - a second ago
- Will you have Platelet Count Decreased with Invega Sustenna? - a second ago
- Will you have Low Platelet Count with Invega Sustenna? - a second ago
- Will you have Low Blood Platelet Count with Invega Sustenna? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Invega Sustenna? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Celebrex for a 38 year old man - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Clopidogrel - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 3 year old girl who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Suboxone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.