Chantix and Labour induction - from FDA reports
There is no Labour induction reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Labour induction with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Labour induction while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labour induction
- Subscribe to monitor Labour induction in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Labour induction has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, depression, epilepsy, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,173 Labour induction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour inductionLabour induction
Could your condition cause Labour inductionLabour induction
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Senna and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Laryngeal Papilloma with Marijuana? - a second ago
- Januvia and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vestibular Schwannoma with Wild Mexican Yam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Delayed Haemolytic Transfusion Reaction with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.