Who have Labour pain with Chantix - from FDA reports
There is no Labour pain reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Labour pain with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Labour pain while taking Chantix?
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,796 users)
Labour pain has been reported by people with acromegaly, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression, birth control (latest reports from 283 Labour pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour painLabour pain
Could your condition cause Labour painLabour pain
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sleep Terror Disorder with Multivitamin? - now
- Will you have Vulvar Itching with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Language Impairment with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inability To Speak with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Toprol-xl, Ativan, Norco for a 55 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Amitril, Lamotrigine - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.