Chantix and Labyrinthine fistula - from FDA reports
There is no Labyrinthine fistula reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Labyrinthine fistula with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Labyrinthine fistula while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labyrinthine fistula
- Subscribe to monitor Labyrinthine fistula in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Labyrinthine fistula (an abnormal opening in the bony capsule of the inner ear) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, birth control, ankylosing spondylitis, weight loss, muscle spasticity (latest reports from 15 Labyrinthine fistula patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labyrinthine fistulaLabyrinthine fistula
Could your condition cause Labyrinthine fistulaLabyrinthine fistula
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Scrotal Infection with Amaryl? - now
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Chantix? - now
- Will you have Pain - Head with Actos? - a second ago
- Will you have Osteonecrosis Of Jaw with Kenalog? - a second ago
- Will you have Headaches with Actos? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 21 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.