Chantix and Lack of coordination - from FDA reports
Lack of coordination is found among people who take Chantix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Advair Diskus 100/50, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,793 people who have side effects when taking Chantix from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
78,793 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix.
Among them, 57 people (0.07%) have Lack of coordination
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Chantix when people have Lack of coordination *:
- < 1 month: 28.57 %
- 1 - 6 months: 57.14 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.29 %
Gender of people who have Lack of coordination when taking Chantix *:
- female: 63.16 %
- male: 36.84 %
Age of people who have Lack of coordination when taking Chantix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 16 people, 28.07%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 19.30%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 11 people, 19.30%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 10 people, 17.54%
- Oral Pain: 10 people, 17.54%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva: 21 people, 36.84%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 21 people, 36.84%
- Albuterol: 19 people, 33.33%
- Paxil: 15 people, 26.32%
- Nexium: 13 people, 22.81%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 28 people, 49.12%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 25 people, 43.86%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 25 people, 43.86%
- Pain: 24 people, 42.11%
- Breathing Difficulty: 24 people, 42.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lack of coordination while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of coordination
- Subscribe to monitor Lack of coordination in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Lack of coordination
Lack of coordination has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 11,947 Lack of coordination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of coordinationLack of coordination (1,774 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lack of coordinationLack of coordination (1,600 conditions)
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Facial Nerve Palsy with Eletriptan Hydrobromide? - now
- Focalin and Acetazolamide Sodium drug interaction - now
- Borage Oil and Potassium Gluconate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Topicort and have Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time Abnormal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Cytovene Iv? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Biotin, Loryna - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.