Chantix and Lack of menses - from FDA reports
There is no Lack of menses reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Lack of menses with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Lack of menses while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of menses
- Subscribe to monitor Lack of menses in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Lack Of Menses
Lack of menses has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 371 Lack of menses patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of mensesLack of menses
Could your condition cause Lack of mensesLack of menses
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased with Vidaza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panniculitis with Bricanyl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intentional Overdose with Atropine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fainting with Androgel? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ejaculation Failure with Ed? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.