Chantix and Lack of satiety - from FDA reports
Lack of satiety is reported only by a few people who take Chantix. We study 78,793 people who have side effects while taking Chantix from FDA. Among them, 1 have Lack of satiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of satiety and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
78,793 people reported to have side effects when taking Chantix.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Lack of satiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lack of satiety when taking Chantix *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lack of satiety when taking Chantix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Latuda: 1 person, 100.00%
- Elavil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lack of satiety while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of satiety
- Subscribe to monitor Lack of satiety in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Lack of satiety
Lack of satiety (lack of a feeling or condition of being full after eating food) has been reported by people with weight loss, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, weight decreased, depression (latest reports from 131 Lack of satiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of satietyLack of satiety (134 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lack of satietyLack of satiety (133 conditions)
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time Shortened with Doxycycline Hyclate? - now
- Spironolactone and Climara Pro drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kernig'S Sign with Colonaid? - 4 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Jacob'S Staff drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Levora 0.15/30-21 and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Fluticasone Propionate, Gabapentin - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Tenormin - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.