Chantix and Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased - from FDA reports
There is no Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased
- Subscribe to monitor Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased in Chantix
You are not alone:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Lactate Dehydrogenase Urine Increased
Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased has been reported by people with preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, ill-defined disorder, dyslipidaemia, schizophrenia, paranoid type (latest reports from 13 Lactate dehydrogenase urine increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lactate dehydrogenase urine increasedLactate dehydrogenase urine increased
Could your condition cause Lactate dehydrogenase urine increasedLactate dehydrogenase urine increased
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (78,797 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Albuterol drug interaction - now
- Cartia Xt and Abokado drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Neutrexin and Zioptan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Toradol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Toradol? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 9 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.