Will you have Low sex with Chantix - from FDA reports
There is no Low sex reported by people who take Chantix yet. This review analyzes which people have Low sex with Chantix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on varenicline tartrate (the active ingredients of Chantix) and Chantix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Low sex are also considered in the study.
What is Chantix?
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 81,345 users)
What is Low Sex?
Low sex has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 84 Low sex patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Low sex while taking Chantix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low sex
- Subscribe to monitor Low sex in Chantix
- Subscribe to monitor Chantix
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Chantix and have Low sex
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Low sexLow sex
Could your condition cause Low sexLow sex
Chantix side effects
- Chantix side effects (79,346 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Chantixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Chantix with similar drugs
- Chantix vs. Bupropion hydrochloride
- Chantix vs. Nicoderm cq
- Chantix vs. Nicorette
- Chantix vs. Nicotine
- Chantix vs. Nicotine polacrilex
- Chantix vs. Varenicline
- Chantix vs. Wellbutrin
- Chantix vs. Wellbutrin sr
- Chantix vs. Wellbutrin xl
- Chantix vs. Zyban
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Cassia Aromaticum and Pherazine W/ Codeine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Cellulitis with Enbrel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lazy Eye with Concerta? - 3 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Tivicay drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema with Xalatan? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Glucose Tolerance Test Abnormal with Synthroid? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Adderall 5? - 11 seconds ago
- Proventil and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Omega-3 and Biotin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.