Chlorhexidine gluconate and Ear infection staphylococcal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear infection staphylococcal is reported only by a few people who take Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Ear infection staphylococcal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,419 people who have side effects while taking Chlorhexidine gluconate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,419 people reported to have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Ear infection staphylococcal.
What is Chlorhexidine gluconate?
Chlorhexidine gluconate has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. eHealthMe is studying from 6,467 Chlorhexidine gluconate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear infection staphylococcal?
Ear infection staphylococcal (ear infection by staphylococcal bacteria) is found to be associated with 197 drugs and 121 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chlorhexidine gluconate and Ear infection staphylococcal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear infection staphylococcal when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear infection staphylococcal when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- Zoloft: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ceftriaxone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cleocin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Doxycycline: 2 people, 100.00%
- Duragesic-100: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ergocalciferol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Evoxac: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ear infection staphylococcal *:
- Wrist Fracture: 2 people, 100.00%
- Visual Impairment: 2 people, 100.00%
- Grand Mal Convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia Facial (reduced sense of touch or sensation on face): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypokinesia (decreased bodily movement): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Behcet's Syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Ear infection staphylococcal?Check whether Ear infection staphylococcal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear infection staphylococcal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Chlorhexidine gluconate:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (6,467 reports)
Common Chlorhexidine gluconate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Chlorhexidine gluconate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear infection staphylococcal treatments and more:
- Ear infection staphylococcal (102 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal (197 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal (121 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on chlorhexidine gluconate (the active ingredients of Chlorhexidine gluconate) and Chlorhexidine gluconate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lacosamide and Petit Mal Epilepsy - 14 seconds ago
- Exforge and Nausea And Vomiting - 17 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Mood Swings - 20 seconds ago
- Zofran and Bleeding Disorders - 20 seconds ago
- Prezcobix and Arixtra drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Tasmar and Joint Pain - 23 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Imitrex drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Anaemia - 36 seconds ago
- Medrol and Confusional State - 40 seconds ago
- Irinotecan Hydrochloride and Melatonin drug interaction - 46 seconds ago