Chlorhexidine gluconate and Thyroid gland removal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thyroid gland removal is reported only by a few people who take Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Thyroid gland removal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,419 people who have side effects while taking Chlorhexidine gluconate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,419 people reported to have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Thyroid gland removal.
What is Chlorhexidine gluconate?
Chlorhexidine gluconate has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. eHealthMe is studying from 6,467 Chlorhexidine gluconate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thyroid gland removal?
Thyroid gland removal is found to be associated with 738 drugs and 427 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chlorhexidine gluconate and Thyroid gland removal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thyroid gland removal when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Thyroid gland removal when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- Zometa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tamoxifen Citrate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Darvocet-N 100: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Thyroid gland removal *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (a condition in which the heart muscle becomes abnormally thick): 2 people, 100.00%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 2 people, 100.00%
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 2 people, 100.00%
- Central Nervous System Lesion (an abnormality in tissue of brain or spinal cord): 2 people, 100.00%
- Deformity (disfigurement): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Discomfort: 2 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 2 people, 100.00%
- Metastases To Spine (cancer spreads to spine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Thyroid gland removal?Check whether Thyroid gland removal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Thyroid gland removal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Chlorhexidine gluconate:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (6,467 reports)
Common Chlorhexidine gluconate side effects:
- Pain: 1,891 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,408 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,359 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,350 reports
- Fever: 1,241 reports
- Joint pain: 1,173 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1,158 reports
- Itching: 1,101 reports
Browse all side effects of Chlorhexidine gluconate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Thyroid gland removal treatments and more:
- Thyroid gland removal (8,095 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thyroid gland removal:
- Thyroid gland removal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thyroid gland removal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thyroid gland removal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thyroid gland removal:
All the drugs that are associated with Thyroid gland removal:
- Thyroid gland removal (738 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thyroid gland removal:
All the conditions that are associated with Thyroid gland removal:
- Thyroid gland removal (427 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on chlorhexidine gluconate (the active ingredients of Chlorhexidine gluconate) and Chlorhexidine gluconate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Abraxane drug interaction - now
- Ibuprin vs. Hydroxyzine Pamoate - 2 seconds ago
- Remeron and Centrum drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Nifedipine vs. Cardura - 4 seconds ago
- Oxycet vs. Celecoxib - 4 seconds ago
- Perjeta and Xeroderma - 6 seconds ago
- Remeron and Plavix drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Methadose and Morton'S Neuroma - 9 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Fear, Focus - 10 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Kanamycin Sulfate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago