Chlorhexidine gluconate and Weight loss - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight loss is found among people who take Chlorhexidine gluconate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Weight loss. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,419 people who have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,419 people reported to have side effects when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Among them, 100 people (1.56%) have Weight loss.
What is Chlorhexidine gluconate?
Chlorhexidine gluconate has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. eHealthMe is studying from 6,467 Chlorhexidine gluconate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight loss?
Weight loss is found to be associated with 2,694 drugs and 2,172 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chlorhexidine gluconate and Weight loss reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight loss when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- female: 76.53 %
- male: 23.47 %
Age of people who have Weight loss when taking Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 15.73 %
- 40-49: 30.34 %
- 50-59: 17.98 %
- 60+: 35.96 %
Common drugs people take besides Chlorhexidine gluconate *:
- Zometa: 82 people, 82.00%
- Dexamethasone: 61 people, 61.00%
- Aredia: 53 people, 53.00%
- Prednisone: 46 people, 46.00%
- Acetaminophen: 41 people, 41.00%
- Gabapentin: 40 people, 40.00%
- Oxycontin: 39 people, 39.00%
- Levaquin: 37 people, 37.00%
- Decadron: 34 people, 34.00%
- Percocet: 33 people, 33.00%
Common side effects people have besides Weight loss *:
- Pain: 76 people, 76.00%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 67 people, 67.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 66 people, 66.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 65 people, 65.00%
- Weakness: 64 people, 64.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 64 people, 64.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 62 people, 62.00%
- Fever: 62 people, 62.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 53 people, 53.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 51 people, 51.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 30 people, 30.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 23 people, 23.00%
- Breast Cancer: 18 people, 18.00%
- Pain: 17 people, 17.00%
- Depression: 16 people, 16.00%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 16 people, 16.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 14 people, 14.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 13 people, 13.00%
- Bone Lesion (bone with abnormalities. bone lesions can result from growth formations, infections, or injuries): 4 people, 4.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 4.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Chlorhexidine gluconate and have Weight loss?Check whether Weight loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weight loss and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Chlorhexidine gluconate:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (6,467 reports)
Common Chlorhexidine gluconate side effects:
- Pain: 1,891 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,408 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,359 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,350 reports
- Fever: 1,241 reports
- Joint pain: 1,173 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1,158 reports
- Itching: 1,101 reports
Browse all side effects of Chlorhexidine gluconate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight loss treatments and more:
- Weight loss (50,617 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight loss:
- Weight loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight loss:
- Risperdal: 4,515 reports
- Seroquel: 2,223 reports
- Risperidone: 2,094 reports
- Prednisone: 1,985 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,611 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,435 reports
- Metformin: 1,423 reports
- Humira: 1,377 reports
- Aspirin: 1,279 reports
- Abilify: 1,235 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weight loss:
- Weight loss (2,694 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight loss:
- Depression: 2,066 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 1,904 reports
- Schizophrenia: 1,856 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 1,335 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,334 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,226 reports
- Pain: 1,051 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weight loss:
- Weight loss (2,172 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on chlorhexidine gluconate (the active ingredients of Chlorhexidine gluconate) and Chlorhexidine gluconate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azathioprine and Lump In The Abdomen - 2 seconds ago
- Fioricet W/ Codeine vs. Darvocet - 6 seconds ago
- Olmetec vs. Latanoprost - 9 seconds ago
- Oxazepam vs. Neurontin - 11 seconds ago
- Zorvolex vs. Advil Liqui-Gels - 12 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate vs. Levothyroxine Sodium - 13 seconds ago
- Pomalyst and Pneumonia Viral - 13 seconds ago
- Alimta and Furuncle - 26 seconds ago
- Heart Bypass Surgery and Multi-Organ Failure - 26 seconds ago
- Tyr and Neck Pain - 26 seconds ago