Will you have Hypertension with Choline chloride - from FDA reports
Hypertension is reported only by a few people who take Choline Chloride. We study 9 people who have side effects while taking Choline chloride from FDA. Among them, 2 have Hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypertension and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on choline (the active ingredients of Choline chloride) and Choline chloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Hypertension are also considered in the study.
What is Choline chloride?
Choline chloride has active ingredients of choline. (latest outcomes from Choline chloride 9 users)
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 640,893 Hypertension patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
9 people reported to have side effects when taking Choline chloride.
Among them, 2 people (22.22%) have Hypertension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertension when taking Choline chloride *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hypertension when taking Choline chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sirolimus: 1 person, 50.00%
- Paclitaxel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Angiomax: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fractured Coccyx (fracture tail bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Enzymes Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hypertension while taking Choline chloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hypertension
- Subscribe to monitor Hypertension in Choline chloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Choline chloride and have Hypertension
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct .
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
- Guo K, Lin H, Xu B, Yang Z, Wang J, Sun Y, Xu K, "Detecting Potential Adverse Drug Reactions Using Association Rules and Embedding Models", InInternational Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications, 2017 May .
Drugs that are associated with HypertensionHypertension (3,956 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypertensionHypertension (4,430 conditions)
Choline chloride side effects
- Choline chloride side effects (9 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Choline chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination with Loprox? - 3 seconds ago
- Sabal and Plavix drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory with Tresiba? - 6 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Bacopa drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Palsy Aggravated with Ubidecarenone? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Refractory Cancer with Revlimid? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Completed Suicide with Actifed? - 9 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Dai Ding drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Jadenu Sprinkle drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Metaxalone and Vachha drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Carbidopa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.