Cimetidine and Neck pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neck pain is found among people who take Cimetidine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cimetidine and have Neck pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,352 people who have side effects when taking Cimetidine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,352 people reported to have side effects when taking Cimetidine.
Among them, 104 people (1.11%) have Neck pain.
What is Cimetidine?
Cimetidine has active ingredients of cimetidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 9,504 Cimetidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neck pain?
Neck pain is found to be associated with 3,230 drugs and 2,635 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cimetidine and Neck pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Cimetidine when people have Neck pain *:
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Cimetidine*:
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Cimetidine *:
Common drugs people take besides Cimetidine *:
Common side effects people have besides Neck pain *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cimetidine and have Neck pain?Check whether Neck pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neck pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cimetidine:
- Neck pain and drugs with ingredients of cimetidine (202 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cimetidine:
- Cimetidine (9,504 reports)
Common Cimetidine side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,035 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 605 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 589 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 588 reports
- Fever: 516 reports
- Pain: 512 reports
- Weakness: 483 reports
Browse all side effects of Cimetidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neck pain treatments and more:
- Neck pain (72,645 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neck pain:
- Neck pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neck pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neck pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neck pain:
- Humira: 4,936 reports
- Enbrel: 4,650 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,341 reports
- Prednisone: 4,110 reports
- Aspirin: 2,959 reports
- Synthroid: 2,115 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,107 reports
- Lyrica: 2,000 reports
- Vitamin d: 1,945 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,944 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (3,230 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neck pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,580 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,561 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,216 reports
- Pain: 3,057 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,756 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 2,382 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (2,635 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cimetidine (the active ingredients of Cimetidine) and Cimetidine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ritalin and Miacalcin drug interaction - a second ago
- Repatha and Mean Cell Volume Increased - a second ago
- Miralax and Neck Pain - 5 seconds ago
- Muscle Spasticity Aggravated and Neck Pain - 12 seconds ago
- Potassium and Lymphoedema - 13 seconds ago
- Infection and Neck Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Konakion and Pleural Effusion - 18 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Gilles De La Tourette Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Bydureon and Bone Disorder - 21 seconds ago