Cimzia and Peritoneal haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Peritoneal haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Cimzia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cimzia and have Peritoneal haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84,459 people who have side effects while taking Cimzia from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
84,459 people reported to have side effects when taking Cimzia.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Peritoneal haemorrhage.
What is Cimzia?
Cimzia has active ingredients of certolizumab pegol. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 84,797 Cimzia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Peritoneal haemorrhage?
Peritoneal haemorrhage (peritoneal bleeding) is found to be associated with 613 drugs and 345 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cimzia and Peritoneal haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Time on Cimzia when people have Peritoneal haemorrhage *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Peritoneal haemorrhage when taking Cimzia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Peritoneal haemorrhage when taking Cimzia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Cimzia *:
- Azathioprine: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Peritoneal haemorrhage *:
- Generalised Oedema (swelling all over the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 100.00%
- Enterobacter Pneumonia (lung inflammation caused by bacteria of the family enterobacteriaceae): 2 people, 100.00%
- Clostridium Colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection): 2 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemodynamic Instability (disturbances in the blood movement in our body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiovascular Insufficiency (inadequate functioning of heart): 2 people, 100.00%
- Bradyarrhythmia (heart slowness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cimzia and have Peritoneal haemorrhage?Check whether Peritoneal haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Peritoneal haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of certolizumab pegol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cimzia:
- Cimzia (84,797 reports)
Common Cimzia side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cimzia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Peritoneal haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Peritoneal haemorrhage (1,940 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Peritoneal haemorrhage:
- Peritoneal haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Peritoneal haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Peritoneal haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Peritoneal haemorrhage:
All the drugs that are associated with Peritoneal haemorrhage:
- Peritoneal haemorrhage (613 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Peritoneal haemorrhage:
- A-fib: 219 reports
- Atrial fibrillation: 219 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 219 reports
- Birth control: 144 reports
- Stroke: 112 reports
- Thrombosis: 143 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Peritoneal haemorrhage:
- Peritoneal haemorrhage (345 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on certolizumab pegol (the active ingredients of Cimzia) and Cimzia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Locoid and Velphoro drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Breathing Sounds - Abnormal (Stridor) - 18 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Tongue Ulceration - 19 seconds ago
- Colace and Right Ventricular Failure - 35 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Insomnia - a minute ago
- Nicotine and Application Site Erythema - a minute ago
- Mastoid Disorder and moderna covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Budesonide and Cortisone Acetate drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Fabrazyme and Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal - 2 minutes ago
- Theo-Dur and Type 1 Diabetes - 2 minutes ago