Who have Gad with Cipro - from FDA reports
Gad is found among people who take Cipro, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Primaquine, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,389 people who have side effects when taking Cipro from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
22,389 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 63 people (0.28%) have Gad
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cipro when people have Gad *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 77.78 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.56 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gad when taking Cipro *:
- female: 65 %
- male: 35 %
Age of people who have Gad when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.77 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.98 %
- 40-49: 60.38 %
- 50-59: 13.21 %
- 60+: 5.66 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 16 people, 25.40%
- Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite): 13 people, 20.63%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 12 people, 19.05%
- Depression: 12 people, 19.05%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 11 people, 17.46%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 11 people, 17.46%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 11 people, 17.46%
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis): 11 people, 17.46%
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat): 5 people, 7.94%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 4.76%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Primaquine: 17 people, 26.98%
- Lariam: 16 people, 25.40%
- Zometa: 15 people, 23.81%
- Zoloft: 14 people, 22.22%
- Cymbalta: 14 people, 22.22%
- Xanax: 14 people, 22.22%
- Wellbutrin: 14 people, 22.22%
- Seroquel: 14 people, 22.22%
- Lidocaine: 14 people, 22.22%
- Herceptin: 14 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 50 people, 79.37%
- Headache (pain in head): 42 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 40 people, 63.49%
- Breathing Difficulty: 38 people, 60.32%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 34 people, 53.97%
- Fall: 30 people, 47.62%
- Weakness: 30 people, 47.62%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 28 people, 44.44%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 26 people, 41.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 25 people, 39.68%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Gad while taking Cipro?
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,540 users)
Gad has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 21,166 Gad patients).
Drugs that are associated with GadGad (1,427 drugs)
Could your condition cause GadGad (1,143 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,400 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Benadryl and Saxenda drug interactions for women aged 50-59 - now
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Emesis with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Vomiting with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Renal Haematoma with Coumadin? - now
- Neurontin and Zarxio drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hepatomegaly with Omacor? - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Enlargement with Omacor? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Progesterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Proscar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin, Meclizine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex Dm - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Bydureon, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.