Cipro and Gad - from FDA reports
Gad is found among people who take Cipro, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Primaquine, and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Gad with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,569 people who have side effects when taking Cipro from FDA , and is updated regularly.
20,569 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 62 people (0.3%) have Gad
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cipro when people have Gad *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 77.78 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.56 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gad when taking Cipro *:
- female: 64.41 %
- male: 35.59 %
Age of people who have Gad when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.85 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 17.31 %
- 40-49: 61.54 %
- 50-59: 11.54 %
- 60+: 5.77 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 16 people, 25.81%
- Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite): 13 people, 20.97%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 12 people, 19.35%
- Depression: 12 people, 19.35%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 11 people, 17.74%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Primaquine: 17 people, 27.42%
- Lariam: 16 people, 25.81%
- Zometa: 15 people, 24.19%
- Zoloft: 14 people, 22.58%
- Cymbalta: 14 people, 22.58%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 50 people, 80.65%
- Headache (pain in head): 42 people, 67.74%
- Stress And Anxiety: 40 people, 64.52%
- Breathing Difficulty: 38 people, 61.29%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 34 people, 54.84%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cipro and have Gad?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gad
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Gad has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, osteopenia (latest reports from 19,250 Gad patients).
Drugs that are associated with GadGad (1,361 drugs)
Could your condition cause GadGad (1,132 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Gad
- Support group for people who have Gad
- Support group for people who take Cipro
Can you answer these questions
- Any opinion on whether you think you should take Nystatin at the same time you're taking Ciprofloxacin. Is it safe? I just started Cipro a few days ago and I have been taking Nystatin for thrush. I also took 5 days worth of fluconazole Thank you, gpearl1
- Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
- After taking 4 rounds of Cipro I developed unbearable sciatic nerve. What helps most with this condition?
- I have copd, anxiety and depression along with high blood pressure, scatica and painful legs. My whole body will involentarialy jerk at night. (sorry about the mispelling) I stay in constant pain and anxiety with tremors. I am at a loss as to what to do. Does anyone have any advice...PLEASE...
- can ciprofloxacin side effects lead to lost of body weight ?
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi i am a individual dealing with multiple health issues. Right now the one that is giving me the most trouble is cystitis and taking a new medication called Endep for the pain. I have been dealing with a persistent thirstiness whenever it flares up and when i have caffeine. The medication is...
- I took3 days of cipro 250 my appetite is gone feel very anxious and sick goin to stop taking it
- started taking Cipro 3 days ago. I'm experiencing bad double vision (side to side, not up and down). I stopped taking the med today. Im wondering how long until my vision is restored.
- I've had taken Cipro for years not knowing the bad side effects for UTIs. I was at last October 2017 that did Me In by November my shoulder wasn't agonizing pain didn't know how I did it. Went to my doctor got a cortisone shot. After I wore off I had six months of pain finally went to an ortho...
- Hi I'm new to this group and I welcome any replies regarding my questions on Trazodon hydrochloride 100mgs and if any interactions with comb of both taken together,I'm also on campral daily but do tend to take all 3 at separate times during the day, which I find taken the together causes me compliments!
- Raspberry Ketone and Jaatipatree drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness with Bethanechol Chloride?
- Will you have Vertigo with Bethanechol Chloride?
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Bethanechol Chloride?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Bethanechol Chloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Raspberry Ketone and Jaatipatree
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
- What to expect when you take Raspberry Ketone and Jaatipatree
- What to expect when you take Bethanechol Chloride and have Dizziness?
- What to expect when you take Bethanechol Chloride and have Vertigo?
- What to expect when you take Bethanechol Chloride and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- What to expect when you take Bethanechol Chloride and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.