Cipro and Gangrenous stomatitis - from FDA reports
There is no Gangrenous stomatitis reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Gangrenous stomatitis with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gangrenous stomatitis while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gangrenous stomatitis
- Subscribe to monitor Gangrenous stomatitis in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Gangrenous stomatitis (inflammation of the oral mucosa with tissue death) has been reported by people with depression, asthma, insomnia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12 Gangrenous stomatitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gangrenous stomatitisGangrenous stomatitis
Could your condition cause Gangrenous stomatitisGangrenous stomatitis
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Colonic Atony with Baclofen? - a second ago
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Grapefruit? - a second ago
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Grapefruit? - 2 seconds ago
- Nascobal and Indocin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Grapefruit? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Klonopin, Trintellix - an hour ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Suboxone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Sertraline, Pregabalin, Omeprazole for a 25 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Abilify for a 30 year old woman - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.