Cipro and Gas poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Gas poisoning reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Gas poisoning with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gas poisoning while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gas poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Gas poisoning in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Gas poisoning has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 66 Gas poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gas poisoningGas poisoning
Could your condition cause Gas poisoningGas poisoning
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Haemangioma with Zosyn? - now
- Will you have Joint Pain with Zemplar? - now
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Zemplar? - now
- Will you have Joint Aches with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Zemplar? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.