Who have Gasping with Cipro - from FDA reports
Gasping is reported only by a few people who take Cipro. We study 22,389 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA. Among them, 1 have Gasping. Find out below who they are, when they have Gasping and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
22,389 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Gasping
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gasping when taking Cipro *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gasping when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Theophylline: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pepcid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metronidazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flunisolide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cachexia (loss of weight): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Gasping while taking Cipro?
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,540 users)
Gasping (laboured breathing) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, localised osteoarthritis, intervertebral disc herniation, asthma, hiatal hernia (latest reports from 358 Gasping patients).
Drugs that are associated with GaspingGasping (253 drugs)
Could your condition cause GaspingGasping (40 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,400 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Encephalopathy with Mirtazapine? - now
- Will you have Hepatic Coma with Mirtazapine? - now
- Will you have Encephalopathy - Hepatic with Mirtazapine? - now
- Will you have Deficiency - Vitamin B1 with Lyrica? - now
- Will you have Night Sweats with Febrile Neutropenia? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremors with Daytrana? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremor with Daytrana? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Protonix? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Protonix? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Protonix? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.