Cipro and Gastric adenoma - from FDA reports
There is no Gastric adenoma reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Gastric adenoma with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gastric adenoma while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastric adenoma
- Subscribe to monitor Gastric adenoma in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Gastric adenoma (non cancer tumour of stomach) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, hyperuricaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 71 Gastric adenoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastric adenomaGastric adenoma
Could your condition cause Gastric adenomaGastric adenoma
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Hysterectomy with Reglan? - now
- Will you have Osmolar Gap Abnormal with Diazepam? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Alora? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Montelukast Sodium - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.