Cipro and Gastric bypass - from FDA reports
Gastric bypass is reported only by a few people who take Cipro. We study 22,385 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA. Among them, 3 have Gastric bypass. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastric bypass and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
22,385 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Gastric bypass
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastric bypass when taking Cipro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastric bypass when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Flovent: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Death: 2 people, 66.67%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Gastric bypass while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastric bypass
- Subscribe to monitor Gastric bypass in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Gastric bypass has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, narcolepsy, psoriasis (latest reports from 1,876 Gastric bypass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastric bypassGastric bypass (528 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gastric bypassGastric bypass (241 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Xyzal and Zantac 150 drug interaction - now
- Vitamin K and Eliquis drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inconsolability with Wellbutrin Xl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fussy with Wellbutrin Xl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Extreme Fussy with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Prednisone, Gamma - Hydroxybutyrate (ghb) - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Androgel, Morphine, Prednisone - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Losartan - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Celexa, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.