Cipro and Gastric bypass - from FDA reports
Gastric bypass is reported only by a few people who take Cipro. We study 20,569 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA. Among them, 3 have Gastric bypass. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastric bypass and more.
20,569 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Gastric bypass
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastric bypass when taking Cipro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastric bypass when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 66.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Flovent: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Death: 2 people, 66.67%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cipro and have Gastric bypass?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastric bypass
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Gastric bypass has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, narcolepsy, psoriasis (latest reports from 1,706 Gastric bypass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastric bypassGastric bypass (520 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gastric bypassGastric bypass (241 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Gastric Bypass
- Support group for people who have Gastric Bypass
- Support group for people who take Cipro
You may be interested in these posts
- Any opinion on whether you think you should take Nystatin at the same time you're taking Ciprofloxacin. Is it safe? I just started Cipro a few days ago and I have been taking Nystatin for thrush. I also took 5 days worth of fluconazole Thank you, gpearl1
- Can I still take my Suboxone after my Gastric bypass surgery I don't want to be dependent on opiates again
- I took3 days of cipro 250 my appetite is gone feel very anxious and sick goin to stop taking it
- started taking Cipro 3 days ago. I'm experiencing bad double vision (side to side, not up and down). I stopped taking the med today. Im wondering how long until my vision is restored.
- I've had taken Cipro for years not knowing the bad side effects for UTIs. I was at last October 2017 that did Me In by November my shoulder wasn't agonizing pain didn't know how I did it. Went to my doctor got a cortisone shot. After I wore off I had six months of pain finally went to an ortho...
- Will you have Jaundice with Lyrica?
- Will you have Burkitt Lymphoma with Detrol?
- Xyrem and Loraz drug interaction
- Will you have Walking Pneumonia with Zyvox?
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Sandostatin Lar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Jaundice?
- Support group for people who take Detrol and have Burkitt Lymphoma?
- Support group for people who take Xyrem and Loraz
- Support group for people who take Zyvox and have Walking Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Sandostatin Lar and have Weight Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Jaundice?
- What to expect when you take Detrol and have Burkitt Lymphoma?
- What to expect when you take Xyrem and Loraz
- What to expect when you take Zyvox and have Walking Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Sandostatin Lar and have Weight Abnormal?
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Ramipril
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Vagifem
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Plavix, Norvasc
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.