Cipro and Gastric cancer stage 0 - from FDA reports
There is no Gastric cancer stage 0 reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Gastric cancer stage 0 with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Gastric cancer stage 0 while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastric cancer stage 0
- Subscribe to monitor Gastric cancer stage 0 in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Gastric Cancer Stage 0
Gastric cancer stage 0 (the tumour is found only in the inner layer of the stomach. stage 0 is also called carcinoma in situ) has been reported by people with diabetic retinal oedema, pain, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, renal and pancreas transplant rejection (latest reports from 18 Gastric cancer stage 0 patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastric cancer stage 0Gastric cancer stage 0
Could your condition cause Gastric cancer stage 0Gastric cancer stage 0
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,396 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Biopsy Lymph Gland Abnormal with Dulcolax? - now
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Reflux with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Clomid for a 28 year old woman - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cipro - an hour ago
- Prediction of Prednisone, Enbrel, Calcium, Probiotics, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid for a 44 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.