Cipro and Rabbit syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Rabbit syndrome reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Rabbit syndrome with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Cipro and have Rabbit syndrome?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rabbit syndrome
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Rabbit syndrome (a condition characterized by focal perioral tremors and nose twitching) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, paranoid type, aggression, aggression aggravated (latest reports from 69 Rabbit syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rabbit syndromeRabbit syndrome
Could your condition cause Rabbit syndromeRabbit syndrome
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Rabbit Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Rabbit Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Pravachol and Biaxin drug interaction
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Ketek?
- Will you have Somnambulism with Ketek?
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Ketek?
- Will you have Earache with Proquin Xr?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pravachol and Biaxin
- Support group for people who take Ketek and have Sleep Walking?
- Support group for people who take Ketek and have Somnambulism?
- Support group for people who take Ketek and have Walking During Sleep?
- Support group for people who take Proquin Xr and have Earache?
- What to expect when you take Pravachol and Biaxin
- What to expect when you take Ketek and have Sleep Walking?
- What to expect when you take Ketek and have Somnambulism?
- What to expect when you take Ketek and have Walking During Sleep?
- What to expect when you take Proquin Xr and have Earache?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.