Cipro and Radiation alveolitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation alveolitis reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation alveolitis with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Cipro and have Radiation alveolitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation alveolitis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Radiation alveolitis (inflammation of alveoli due to radiation) (latest reports from 1 Radiation alveolitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation alveolitisRadiation alveolitis
Could your condition cause Radiation alveolitisRadiation alveolitis
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Radiation Alveolitis
- Support group for people who have Radiation Alveolitis
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril drug interaction
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Reflux with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Urticaria with Novolog?
- Will you have Pyrosis with Adderall 10?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Novolog and have Urticaria?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Pyrosis?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Ramipril
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Reflux?
- What to expect when you take Novolog and have Urticaria?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Pyrosis?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.