Who have Radiation necrosis with Cipro - from FDA reports
Radiation necrosis is reported only by a few people who take Cipro. We study 22,389 people who have side effects while taking Cipro from FDA. Among them, 4 have Radiation necrosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Radiation necrosis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
22,389 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Radiation necrosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Radiation necrosis when taking Cipro *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Radiation necrosis when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 4 people, 100.00%
- Ativan: 4 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Taxol: 4 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 4 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 4 people, 100.00%
- Peridex: 4 people, 100.00%
- Oxycontin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Arimidex: 4 people, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 4 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Emotional Distress: 4 people, 100.00%
- Polyarthritis (arthritis which involves 5 or more joints simultaneously): 4 people, 100.00%
- Physical Disability: 4 people, 100.00%
- Photopsia (presence of perceived flashes of light): 4 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 4 people, 100.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 4 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 4 people, 100.00%
- Osteosclerosis (an elevation in bone density): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Radiation necrosis while taking Cipro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation necrosis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation necrosis in Cipro
You are not alone:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,540 users)
Radiation necrosis (death of cell due to radiation) has been reported by people with breast cancer, preventive health care, anaplastic astrocytoma, neoplasm malignant, lung cancer - non-small cell (latest reports from 227 Radiation necrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (226 drugs)
Could your condition cause Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (122 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (22,400 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calcification Metastatic with Phentermine? - now
- Will you have Radial Nerve Dysfunction with Keratopathy Band? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss with Prinzide? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Prinzide? - a second ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Prinzide? - a second ago
- Will you have Aggression with Tamiflu? - a second ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Galii Odorati Herba drug interaction - a second ago
- Qsymia and Wandering Tailor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Prinzide? - a second ago
- Will you have Weight with Prinzide? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.