Cipro and Radiation poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation poisoning reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation poisoning with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Cipro and have Radiation poisoning?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation poisoning
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Radiation poisoning (latest reports from 2 Radiation poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation poisoningRadiation poisoning
Could your condition cause Radiation poisoningRadiation poisoning
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Radiation Poisoning
- Support group for people who have Radiation Poisoning
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Alinia and Kadaya drug interaction
- Will you have Wakefulness with Pindolol?
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Pindolol?
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Pindolol?
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Pindolol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alinia and Kadaya
- Support group for people who take Pindolol and have Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who take Pindolol and have Sleeplessness?
- Support group for people who take Pindolol and have Sleep Issues?
- Support group for people who take Pindolol and have Sleeping Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Alinia and Kadaya
- What to expect when you take Pindolol and have Wakefulness?
- What to expect when you take Pindolol and have Sleeplessness?
- What to expect when you take Pindolol and have Sleep Issues?
- What to expect when you take Pindolol and have Sleeping Difficulty?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.